Thought (idea, image, belief, etc.) -> Compliance with the thought in mind -> Making the circumstances in real life, supporting the idea adopted (implementation of the idea, its reflection in the mirror of the material world).
Thought (image) in mind, contains information about itself, the world around us, people, laws, events. The presence of such thoughts and agreement with them runs the process of building a reality for each individual with its own set of mental images.
A child, being born, immediately gets into the society, that has a fairly complete set of opinions (thoughts, images) about everything, with what he might encounter in life. So, the effect of thoughts of individuals in the world is insignificant. Everybody think and look at themselves and the world around the similar way, and thus transmit these views to children from the first hours of their lives. Breakthroughs are rare and are associated with total rejection of stereotypes in any area. However, everyone has the opportunity to arrange their lives according to their discretion and without prejudice to others.
The idea (thought, image) is a starting point for all processes in the world. It, as a command, encourages us to act one way or another and the world to adapt, according to its content. From thoughts everything begins. Thoughts (or images) that are already in the mind, or are kept there now, define the scenario of life - the composition and sequence of events that happen and will happen in the future. What we think now that we have in the aftermath.
Changing the script – it's like a transfer from train to train. Each train is going in a different direction with its speed. Interchange stations (the ability to change your life) gets more and more with a decrease in the number and strength of dependences. The image of the train, where you are now, is the current life' scenario with its circumstances, goals, objectives, expectations. Only being ready to part with some object of affection in this scenario, you get the opportunity to change seats on another train - generally the same, but without any of what had passed. The older people become, the harder they part with their attitudes, beliefs and principles. Consequently, the less chance they have to change something, to learn new features. About this it's said: become like children...
Balance. Everything is in balance or strives for it. Dependence generate imbalance (mental or physical effort attached to anything, to the detriment of its opposite). The equilibrium forces seek to compensate for the imbalance. Dependence of a large number of people (religious movements, ideologies, fashion, etc.) is also sources of power imbalances, which, sooner or later, will be replaced by their opposites. But within this stream of followers of an idea it's created its own (local) temporary equilibrium, so the obstruction of that flow is inefficient and remains two ways - either comply or be destroyed. Only one way out: to be in the system, execute its laws, but do it consciously (i.e., understand what you're doing, for what reasons, and for what purpose).
Action and reaction. Action causes an equal and opposite reaction. This is a consequence of the Law of Balance. If we prevent the development of the script (selected by ourselves), or customize it, the resistance appears.
Movement (also, a consequence of the law of equilibrium). Everything moves (toward the equilibrium state). Man is always in one or another stream (the script). If he prevents or customizes it, the equilibrium force compensates his impact. You can move from stream to stream by changing your attitude to what is happening (this is a change in the script).
Similarity. All phenomena in the world of mind and material world constructed and run by the same laws.
Usually we do so:
It's really needed to get something (the result, the thing) -> Mentally you pull the desired to yourself (forming a dependence) -> Equilibrium forces compensate the impact by pulling desirable from you -> Wish not be obtained.
You want to avoid something very much - >Mentally you push it away (forming a dependence) -> Equilibrium forces compensate the impact by pushing it back to you -> So, we get that, what we try to avoid.
This way is more effective:
It's really needed to get something (the result, the thing) -> At the same time, you mentally push away the desired -> Dependences are not formed - >Equilibrium forces do not oppose -> Wish comes true by itself, because there are no interferences to the choice that have made.
You want to avoid something very much -> Mentally allow this to happen, accept such a result -> Dependences are not formed - > Equilibrium forces do not oppose -> what you want to avoid, passes by.
Necessary and sufficient conditions
Or what to do in order to cultivate (or, rather, return) the ability to manage the events of life.
- Watch your thoughts, emotions and actions in order to practice of their on-line awareness (i.e., notice them at the time of occurrence, rather than later, doing psychoanalysis). To observe (watch) but not to control or manage. Observation of thoughts, emotions and actions let us identify mental dependences, which were formed sometime and is now acting on their own (not recognized), determining what happens in life.
- Perceive with the same feelings the possibility of diametrically opposed results of events. This happens by itself as monitoring of affections. Having realized the dependence to some result - the dependence disappears, the result is no more and no less willed than its alternatives. About this they say: do not judge...
- Doing something, do not forget to do the opposite (Osho). It's additional valuable reminder about affections (dependences).
- Do not worry about the past and about the future, be present in the present. The present creates the future. Those images that are in mind now define life events in the future. They will be reflected by the mirror of the material world in the form of new circumstances. The past - it is already archived. It's helpful to consider for understanding the present, but no more.
- Assume full responsibility for your life. Do not blame, do not load obligations, but only realize that life is just what you ordered through your thoughts, images and beliefs. And once you (not someone else and not some forces) ordered (formed) circumstances of the life which are unnecessary for now, you may fix everything, re-ordered other things, which will be necessary.
- Your teachers should be only your own mind, your feelings and your own body. All articles in this blog devoted to the idea. All the best, most effective, all the tools and methods have been given to us originally, you just have to drop all superficial, alien and start listening to yourself. Mental dependences are the only obstacle on the way to yourself.
- Abandon beliefs, principles and positions. In other words, do not create of mental dependences, be flexible and open to the new. Even be willing to give up from your worldview, if it starts to interfere with the development and learning of new.
- Refuse to learn how to manage your life. Let things take their course.
The latter - it's not a typo. Once we are interested in this topic, it is likely, we had the affection for it. And if there is a mental dependence, then the result is not achievable or will take a long way and overcome significant hurdles (the path of Alchemy). Therefore, to obtain, it must be abandoned.
Recognizing yourself as the author of your own life and getting rid of mental dependences (idealizations), or, in other words, with increasing awareness, you open up for new possibilities in managing of your life. First of all, the state of mind becomes more comfortable – stresses are less, life is brighter and more varied, relationships with others are more positive and interesting. Then, physical condition of the body gets better. Old diseases go away, new ones do not appear. As a consequence, appear new opportunities for self-realization in the material world. Opportunities that have always been close, but were hidden by a veil limiting attitudes and beliefs.